My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Get Ready…Get Set….

Well, I can't say GO yet, but by tomorrow you'll see where I've been~ hehe

My annual trek to Close To My Heart's Convention began with Disneyland visit first.
I am happy to report that the only thing broken this year was a fingernail. Whew!
No Cabana Boys were allowed with an eagle eye's view for me and I had a lot of friends helping!

Disney sure knows how to put on a Celebration, 60 never looked so good with so many memories…


And then Convention 2015 started and I celebrated my 20th anniversary with Close to My Heart. 20 YEARS! Wow!
It was very uplifting…


And I could not have done it without these very special ladies!


I'll be posting a bit later today again!
Until then…..hold on, it's going to be very surprising!

No comments: