My Frame of Mind

These are my thoughts, however I may quote those who are smarter and wiser than I am.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

The BIG Release...

Soon and I mean VERY soon, the new Idea Book from Close To My Heart will be released!

Yesterday, we had an Open House for a sneak peak and had fabulous Make n Takes for everyone to play with new products and papers.

If you missed it, sorry to say that you missed a great day!

Here are some of the highlights:
Baubles and Bling!
Burlap bags, punches and more fabulous new tools!

FABULOUS artwork from our Team!

Anne and Shelley went to Orlando and were a few of the first to witness the awesome things our new *ahem* item can do! If you don't believe that one Cricut Cartridge can do it all, then you don't believe in Santa Clause! With just a few keys, mini albums can be whipped out in no time!





 With the key of "F" this new Cartridge did everything on this layout! I set the size to 11" for EVERYTHING except the font for Abbey's name and the word Smitten...kept it simple with no other embellishments (for now!) I swear the hardest part was deciding which pictures to use! This is my new great-niece Abbey Jo, and her mommy takes a ton of pictures!
New Papers!

New Home Decor items, too!



Good day, good friends and AWESOME fun!



Sometimes groups of friends and customers want to have a way to benefit from Hostess Rewards (aka FREE stuff) but don't want to have a traditional home gathering. That's cool! Cause the ol' way doesn't always work for everyone! I can do a Card Class with pre-registration with you and your friends. If you take turns, you can each benefit from the Rewards!
What is pre-registration? It's like pre-ordering ahead of time and we make projects based on the order.
As long as the pre-orders equal the minimum of $150. the "Lady of the Day" reaps the Rewards!
(AND with the new upcoming Hostess exclusive options, you will ALL want them!)

Let's talk!



No comments: